Combining a background in Fortune 500 marketing, landscape design and home remodeling with a passion for real estate.
I have been working as a real estate agent in the San Francisco Bay Area for almost 10+ years, providing exceptional service to my clients with my strong strategic skills and my customer-service orientation. I am proud of my affiliation with Marin County’s number one brokerage, Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty, which provides my clients with global exposure, strong brand recognition and unparalleled local expertise.
I am also proud to have been named Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty’s #1 agent in Marin County in 2017, and consistently have ranked in the top 5 since then.
My extensive background in marketing for a Fortune 500 company, combined with my experience as a Peace Corps Volunteer, a landscape designer and as someone who has bought, remodeled and sold homes in the Bay Area for 25 years have laid the ideal foundation for my career in real estate.
I combine my strong business / marketing sense, my creative design aesthetic and my calm, professional demeanor with timely and honest communication to provide my clients with concierge-level services. I truly love what I do, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
After completing my service in the US Peace Corps in Togo, West Africa in 1993, I came to San Francisco and eventually made the move across the Golden Gate Bridge for the beauty and serenity of Marin County in 1998. I began my career in residential real estate after working in marketing for Levi Strauss & Co. for 10 years and then founding my own landscape design company. I have quickly established myself as a top Marin real estate agent and am a proud member of the Marin Top Agent Network.
As a top Marin Realtor®, I work hard to earn and maintain my clients’ trust. Whether you are buying or selling a home, or just have questions about the market, I look forward to speaking with you soon.
I Do Whatever It Takes to Prepare My Listings for Sale!
Areas of Expertise
• Strong negotiation and collaboration skills to ensure my clients’ interests are well-represented
• Adept at navigating emotional / stressful negotiations with fact-based calm reasoning
• Clearly listening to and acting upon my client’s needs — strong customer service orientation
• Excellent interior and exterior design aesthetic which enables me to present my listings in the best light, and helps buyers see the potential in the homes I show them
• Industry-leading social media presence providing leading-edge marketing for my sellers and insights into new listings coming soon for my buyers
• Deep knowledge of Marin County and San Francisco
• I love what I do and work very hard which yields superlative results for my clients. There’s no such thing as a “day off” in real estate.