Through my strong social media and internet presence I employ a variety of inbound marketing techniques to showcase my listings as well as offer advice to clients and potential clients. You may want to check out my all-original Marin Real Estate News and Lifestyle Blog, as well as my presence on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Pinterest, Twitter and Google Plus.
After completing my service in the US Peace Corps in Togo, West Africa in 1993, I came to San Francisco and eventually made the move across the Golden Gate Bridge for the beauty and serenity of Marin County in 1998. I began my career in residential real estate after working in marketing for Levi Strauss & Co. for 10 years and then founding my own landscape design company. I have quickly established myself as a top Marin real estate agent and am a proud member of the Marin Top Agent Network.
I hope you can take a moment to explore my website to begin learning about real estate in Marin County. After reading a bit about the county and its beautiful towns, you might want to take a look at my featured properties or perform a custom search for homes. You can even set up a property organizer to track homes you like or receive email alerts when new homes matching your criteria come on the market.
As a top Marin Realtor®, I work hard to earn and maintain my clients’ trust. Whether you are buying or selling a home, I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Areas of Expertise
• Buyer Representative
• Seller Representative
• Interior Design/Staging
• Landscape Design/Curb Appeal
• Specializing in Marin with SF, East Bay and Coastal (Bodega Bay and Mendocino) Experience
• Landscape Design and Project Management – 8 years Featured in Sunset Magazine and HGTV’s “Curb Appeal”
• Retail Marketing – Levi Strauss & Co.– 10 years
• U.S. Peace Corps Volunteer – Small Business Development, Togo West Africa – 2 years
• Industrial Engineer – First American Corporation – 3 years
• USF Masters Swimming
• Travel (favorites are Italy, Bali, Santa Barbara, Savannah, Paris and Nashville to name a few!)
• Garden design (Lotusland is one of my favorites)
• Hiking the wonderful trails and eating at the great restaurants in Marin County.
• Marin Humane Society – Please adopt or donate today!
• Autism Speaks – Please donate today!
• Auburn University, Auburn Alabama- B.S. Engineering
• U.C. Berkeley Garden Design Program
Marin Realtor® Thomas Henthorne